Wednesday 21 November 2012

Review: Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike


Ok so, these shoes.. oh wow. When I first saw these, I was in absolute awe of them.  



I wouldn't even be able to describe my style, but these! these(in my mind) are soo me.  They're slightly rockerish yet they're just so beautiful and modely.  

I'm one of those tumblr addicts, so of course, I'd see them soo much on my dashboard.  I really just had to have them.  Of course them being around the 200 euro mark, it was looking unlikely, but there was no chance in hell that I was getting fake ones.  I had been stuck with shoes that always cut my feet when I was out and left me wanting to go home 90% of the time.

Then my grandmother gave me money for college, and yes, I bought them.



Anyway, I had read about how unbelievably comfortable they were.  
I would have to partially disagree, my first wear, I wore them out without socks or any padding around my ankles.  I cannot even describe the pain, which left me with burns around my ankles.
Now, although, I was abit annoyed, I still wanted to give them a chance, so the next time I wore socks that went up part where the shoes stopped at the ankles and padded them up a bit.
No complaints from me after that.  I honestly could wear these shoes all night as long as I have socks on, just incase. 

They also go with EVERYTHING.  I love these so much, they make every outfit stand out and just give you that tiny bit of edge that a lot of people dont know how to bring to an outfit.  

If you want comfort though, you have to spend the money.  I would not spend money on a fake pair that will hurt your feet.  

On the plus side, I bought these in SCHUH and because I had a student discount, I got them for about 140 instead of 190, which was the best feeling ever.

They do fit, to the size though, so make sure you try them on, before you purchase them. 

I would definitely recommend these to everyone though!





Have a great day guys..

Kuraaku
x

No comments:

Post a Comment